As someone who helps undue mistakes made by government, predominately within the U.S. Criminal Justice System, the knowledge I’ve gained over the last ten years since becoming a reporter is nothing short of horrifically enlightening. What I’ve come to realize is the U.S. Criminal Justice System is not the only antenna of government with flaw. Centuries ago, Lord Acton nailed it when he said, “power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.” As someone who’s come to question the norm, I found myself watching “Vaxxed”, when a good friend, who owns a local natural food store (Sunshine Natural Foods), sent me home with a copy. Thank you, Rob!
Okay, getting to the knitty gritty, knowledge is power, and informed decisions are almost always sought by those who want a healthy lifestyle. One important decision making process involves children and what we put in their bodies. Specifically, could the Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) Vaccine cause or contribute to autism in children?
Vaxxed predominantly deals with the MMR Vaccine, and its correlation to autism.
Here’s the short list of what stood out for me while watching Vaxxed.
1. The Center For Disease Control (CDC) controls its own studies – no oversight. That smells fishy.
2. While being recorded without knowledge, CDC Scientist Dr. William Thompson stated, “I cannot believe we did what we did.” This statement was in regard to the MMR Vaccine, children, and autism.
3. In the United States, a child is diagnosed with autism every seven minutes.
4. At the current rate, by the year 2032, 1 in 2 children will likely have some form of autism.
5. Several hundred billions, if not trillions in costs will be left to taxpayers (you and I) to care for these children as they age because of corrupted pharmaceutical companies, politicians and the CDC. I’ll interject here and add, mainstream media, too. They have mostly followed $UIT by reporting NO direct correlation between the vaccines and autism.
6. Dr. Rachael Ross, M.D. who spent years administering vaccines according to CDC standards stated, “It’s ah, its really unbelievable how blatantly that data was switched around. It made me question whether or not this organization (CDC) that’s been mandating how I practice medicine for the past ten years – but they’re lying about this or leaving data out about this particular study – what else am I being lied to about?
7. CDC Scientist Dr. William Thompson wants for Congress to subpoena him so that he can legally testify about the egregious health impact on children and their families that stemmed from his and others’ “research” at the CDC. Congress has not subpoenaed him as of this publication.
Vaxxed hit hard when claiming the CDC, “deviated from the analysis plan, (caused) omission of crucial data, destruction of documents, obstruction of justice, misleading the Congress, grievous harm to innocent children – this has to be investigated!”
The film ends by prompting action from people like you and I. The actions that are needed according to the film are: “1) That Congress subpoena Dr. William Thompson and investigate the CDC fraud. 2) That Congress repeal the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act and hold manufacturers liable for injury caused by their vaccines (I would differ here and hold government accountable for allowing this to happen – they are the most culpable in my opinion and the only ones who can violate our rights). 3) That the individual (the triple ‘cocktail’ is currently administered and is reported as most dangerous) measles, mumps and rubella vaccines be made available immediately. 4) That all vaccines be classified as pharmaceutical drugs and tested accordingly.”
Whether it be the Internal Revenue Service, TSA screenings, War, The Surveillance State, Human Rights, or whatever – I think we can all agree that the government is not faultless. Also, we, as a society are more skeptical now than ever of the control we forcefully submit to when big brother says, “it’s for the greater good” which is often regurgitated by the mainstream media. Make an informed decision. Don’t blindly follow – start coming to your own conclusions. Check your sources, and… don’t take my word for it – watch Vaxxed.