Arcanum, Vestium, Robert Buckhannon Financial Scams?
By Edward Snook
Chief of Investigations
The US~Observer is currently going after financial scammers who take advantage of people eager to invest their money when promised substantial interest returns.
Numerous investors have filed complaints with the US~Observer against two investment funds named Arcanum and Vestium. These funds, like most financial scams offered investors “above average” interest in an obvious effort to entice people to invest with them. Too good to be true?
In one case the Observer has taken on related to these funds; certain investors from CA invested money with Arcanum on a one-year contract. At the end of their one-year contract they requested their money and received the usual excuses and delays that are common with most all financial scams. At that point the US~Observer wrote a letter to the company and in short order the company coerced an agreement out of the investor and basically paid them back their entire principal investment. It is the Observer’s position that the coerced agreement means absolutely nothing – Arcanum, Vestium and Robert Buckhannon still owe the interest and they will either pay it or suffer the consequences.
The managers involved with these companies are:
1. Robert Buckhannon, Managing Member – reported to be residing at 192 Sandy Bunker Lane in Las Vegas, Nevada.
2. Dean Homayouni Esq. (Registered Agent) – reported to be residing at 7764 Painted Sunset Drive in Las Vegas, Nevada.
3. Terry Rawstern – reported to be residing at 13116 Harriers Place in Bradenton, Florida.
4. Greg Tindall, Manager – reported to be at 10 Discover Ridge Health SW in Alberta, Canada.
5. Dale St. Jean, Manager – reported to be at 10 Discover Ridge Health SW in Alberta, Canada.
6. Don Sowers, Controller – Arcanum Equity Fund LLC – reported to be at 13116 Harriers Place in Bradenton, Florida.
At this point, Robert Buckhannon, who appears to be controlling these funds, must take care of his responsibilities. If he fails to act accordingly, the US~Observer will simply turn up the heat. It really doesn’t matter to us what happens with these funds; the individuals listed above are going to be held responsible…permanently.
If you have information about Vestium, Arcanum, or any of the management listed above, please contact Edward Snook at 541-474-7885.